[ANN] Old code for Math Morphs updated to XXI century 3.9b 7033

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Wed Jun 7 19:36:14 UTC 2006

Edgar,

I tried it this morning - this works great, and thanks for working on it. The
CS also works if put on top the SAR from Marcus (which seems the latest MW
code, a bit newer then MW-36a-5325.zip). My efforts were on occations close
but never got this far! Do you think it would make sense to try to convert
MW+this changeset to a MCZ? I will give that a try over the next several days
and weekend, as learning exercise even if i don't succeed. Because the
function plotters are so old, the cs has some methods that override more
recent methods that may not be needed, perhaps we can try to eliminate that
later.

Thanks, Later Milan