Stand-alone Squeak application on MacOS X

Mark P. McCahill mpm at umn.edu
Thu Jun 15 14:49:42 UTC 2006

Sveinbjorn Thordarso's Platypus is what I used to create the script
that launches Croquet on the Mac. I like Platypus better than
applescript, since I could use normal Unix /bin/sh scripts to find
a relative path to the VM and image file to launch them. So
you can do things like this:

#!/bin/sh
cd bin/macintosh
open -a Squeak3.8.12beta3U.app "../../Croquet1.0.10.image"