Follow up on the st80 ImageFormat NOT SPAM

Wolfgang Helbig helbig at Lehre.BA-Stuttgart.DE
Thu Jun 15 19:45:21 UTC 2006

Squeakers,

some days ago I received from Mario via Luc some JPGs of a scanned in memo
that accompanied the tape containing the ST-80 image as distributed by Xerox.

This memo answered all questions about the exchange file format that bothered
me.

See http://www.ba-stuttgart.de/~helbig/st80/ImageFormat.txt

Thanks to all who helped me understanding the Blue Book and Smalltalk 80.

Greetings
Wolfgang
--

sed  's/ie Philosophie/as Programmieren/
      s/Ludwig Wittgenstein/Wolfgang Helbig/' \