Two Squeak-related bugs and three questions

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Fri Jun 16 06:50:04 UTC 2006

Hi wolf

You can be aggressive at me if this release your steam. Be my guest.
I also saw so many broken links on the internet that having some
central code repository do make real sense for me.
With MC you can browse the comment for each version and check the
difference between versions.

Note that cs do not have this property since they record that changes
**happened** not the changes themselves.
(you can have two different changes changing the same method, and if
you load them one after the other you will not be able to see the
first one in the changesorter). I'm sure that everybody got bitten by
that.

Stef