Craig Latta available for work

Joerg Beekmann Joerg at deepcovelabs.com
Sun Jun 18 21:19:36 UTC 2006

Hello Craig

What are your salary expectations and are you eligible to work in Canada? Basically if we can afford you and the government will let you work here we may have a job.

One project we have going on that looks like it will fit into your area of expertise is developing a real-time credit card gateway in Smalltalk. We are in the beta stage with the project and expect to have some scaling issues ahead of us.

Joerg

-----
Joerg Beekmann
DeepCove Labs
4th floor 595 Howe Street
Vancouver, BC, V6C 2T5
voice +1.604.689.0322
fax   +1.604.689.0311
joerg at deepcovelabs.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
Unless otherwise indicated this email contains information that is private
and confidential. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender
and delete this message along with any attachments.