Proposal for a Squeak migration meeting

Craig Latta craig at netjam.org
Mon Jun 19 18:39:56 UTC 2006

Hi Stef--

	The message of yours to which I was referring was
<2B2901FA-76CB-4E71-A3EC-8DAC26B76AAB at iam.unibe.ch>. The message of
Tim's to which I was referring was
<31F7AB2B-54C9-49AE-9466-F0E8DF7EFAE4 at rowledge.org>. Apparently you had
a different message of yours in mind.

	Regardless, from the above messages I assert that the board is
discussing this issue. We have also scheduled live meetings via instant
messaging, as you well know. I encourage you to bring up anything
important to you at those meetings. If you think they should be held
more often, you should say so. Carping about a lack of response from the
board in public is simply unconstructive and rude.

	Please, let's take this to private discussion.

	thanks,

-C

--
Craig Latta