Monticello change log history?

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Mon Jun 19 19:33:45 UTC 2006

Hi Guys -

I'm in the process of synchronizing two repositories which (effectively)
comes down to copying the latest version of the package from repository
A to repository B.

Problem is: When you do this, all the intermediate history gets lost.
Unfortunately, that also includes all the log information about the
changes that were accumulated and that is extremely annoying since if
anyone asks me what has changed all I can do is to scrap the log info
off each of the individual versions from the "right" repository.

Is there any way of dealing with this issue in a more reasonable way?
Right now, we're just loosing all the log info.

Cheers,
   - Andreas