[BUG] cannot load simple .cs [was: [ANN] 7035 available]

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Thu Jun 22 14:23:49 UTC 2006

I have to run now (moving tomorrow).

Stef

> Oops! When attempting to reproduce with a fresh image, file
> Behavior-class-new-kwl.2.cs loaded and Behavior-class-new-kwl.1.cs
> reproduced the error.
>
> I'm sorry, Behavior-class-new-kwl.1.cs looks like it is corrupted.
>
> Stef, can you confirm that Behavior-class-new-kwl.2.cs works for
> you (I did SUnit tests before and after, see preamble in the .cs).
>
> /Klaus

What you should do to help is:
	take latest image
	load you cs
	publish a mcz
	take the latest image
	load the mcz
	because if this is not working then we should really issues a cs and
republish a mcz + synced image....

Stef

PS: with these kinds of changes the order is important. So may be
this is a problem there.