Proposal for a Squeak migration meeting

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Mon Jun 26 18:46:11 UTC 2006

On 26-Jun-06, at 11:29 AM, Cees De Groot wrote:

> On 6/26/06, tim Rowledge <tim at rowledge.org> wrote:
>> Further, if Apple have decided that some license is good
>> enough for their purpose to replace the SqL then it seems that they
>> consider this new license 'no less protective'.
>>
> Sorry, but I can't go with you there.
[snip]
Well, given all that you said (and accepting that it makes some
sense), it's hard to imagine how we can do *anything* meaningful.
Except a total restart from 1.1/Spoon and get everything imported
after (onerous) paperwork from everyone that might plausibly be
involved. Even then, what happens for the code from disney/hp/
interval/exobox/ibm/etc that was donated implicitly under SqL?

tim
Strange OpCodes: IIB: Ignore Inquiry and Branch anyway