Swiki guidance?

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Jun 27 09:09:53 UTC 2006

goran at krampe.se puso en su mail :

> If you want to start doing simple web stuff and get going quickly
> without needing to understand the Magic of Seaside then I think
> HttpView2 is very simple to get started and play with. It has a few
> small examples and "Hello world" as a web app is a *single method* in *a
> single class* started as a server with *a single line*.
Dan:
I cook all my web needs on top of HttpView2  in a made to need .image.
Could have also Seaside if your needs requires and IMHO best combination is
Squeak server and Firefox browser.

The Ani Ani Web swiki is easy to setup and nice to look
http://201-212-99-13.cab.prima.net.ar:8888/ani

http://201-212-99-13.cab.prima.net.ar:8888 (Swikis) (regular swikis)

http://201-212-99-13.cab.prima.net.ar:9000/seaside/blog/SummerTeam/
http://201-212-99-13.cab.prima.net.ar:9000/seaside/blog/SqueakLightChronicle
s /
(Seaside )

http://201-212-99-13.cab.prima.net.ar:8085 (Server info, here you could see
if any other HttpView2 example is running)

All this run in hand made image and I could do same (or suit) to your needs,
only need send mail with your wishes.

Edgar