[Fix] Metaclasses and --all-- method category ([closed] on Mantis ID 3214)

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Thu Mar 2 16:55:15 UTC 2006

This issue can be found now in the Mantis database at

http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=3214

In all cases, whether it is for code in the Squeak image, or for a
Squeak external package, the default location for all bug reports,
fixes, etc. is the Mantis database

http://bugs.impara.de/

Of course if a package maintainer specifies another method then you
should follow those instructions.  But until then the best place to
report all issues is on the Mantis server.

By the way, it's best if you compress changesets since bad servers and
clients can fiddle with the line endings which can be a problem.  I
gzipped your attachment before uploading it.

Ken