[Goodie] Profile It Menu Item

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Fri Mar 3 18:29:23 UTC 2006

Stef,

It pops up where you would expect it in the first context menu under

do it (d)
print it (p)
inspect it (i)
explore it (I)
debug it
tally it

and then

profile it

for example in a Workspace or Transcript.

I don't mind at all if you harvest this for 3.9, however, I only added
this to ParagraphEditor which I believe means that it does not show up
absolutely everwhere that 'do it' and friends does.  Give me a little
time today and I'll see if I can't rectify that and send you a new
version.

Thanks,

Ken