Quit Squeak with code?

Enrico Schwass deckard73 at freenet.de
Fri Mar 3 19:37:17 UTC 2006

Hello Ken,

I am sure, that most of the people like this kind of help.
Me too. Please do this more often, if you have time

Is there a "teaching corner", that summarizes version-independent
concepts and daily work shortcuts??

A smalltalk quiz is what I really like to see.
The ruby community has a weekly one. I never posted to it, but learned a
lot from the solutions. And the following discussions. see
www.rubyquiz.com

> Let's do a little teaching to fish here. ;)
> 1.  Bring up the world menu.
> 2.  Bring up a halo by clicking on the 'quit' menu item in the world
> menu with the appropriate button.  I believe this is the third mouse
> [...]

Thank you
Enno