SqF feedback

Peter Crowther Peter at ozzard.org
Fri Mar 3 20:13:57 UTC 2006

> From: stéphane ducasse
> if you have some points that you would like to see happening
> please mention it.

Decide what, if anything, SqF wishes to do about the de-facto fragmentation of Squeak into different communities.  I'm not sure how much of a mandate there is for this - I ran for the board based on wanting to reduce the fragmentation, and I came soundly last :-).

Investigate what, if anything, that fragmentation has to do with the two Achilles heels of image-based development, namely me getting functionality that I want into my image and me removing functionality that I don't want from my image.

		- Peter