Squeak in more than 8000 teachers and kids laptops, need for i18n

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at ext.cri74.org
Sat Mar 4 12:31:35 UTC 2006

Thanks.

I have difficulties to merge an updated french translation I did recently.

Merging in Squeakland (and other squeak btw) the following updated
translation file http://squeak.ofset.org/fr.translation.gz does not
work. The process stop on some message. I am afraid the translation
dictionnary got corrupted or so.

What I would like is to get in this translation in squeakland, then
continue the translation with this image.

Have you idea why the merge is blocked?

Hilaire