Smalltalk consenseSources failes in 3.9a7006 (Paul Provoost)

p.provoost at rn.rabobank.nl p.provoost at rn.rabobank.nl
Mon Mar 6 10:01:34 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I tried a Smalltalk condenseChanges and Smalltalk condenseSources on
3.9a7006. The condenseChanges went ok, the condenseSources complained
that the changes file was within 100000 bytes of its limit. I was
allowed continue, but then the process stopped with the error:

Message pattern expected ->]]

What can I do about this?

BTW Squeak is growing very fast: imgefile 20 MB changes file 22 MB. A
limit of 32 MB for these files seems to cramped nowadays. Is it possible
to work around that limit?

Cheers,

Paul Provoost
The Netherlands

De informatie opgenomen in dit bericht kan vertrouwelijk zijn en
is uitsluitend bestemd voor de geadresseerde. Indien u dit bericht
onterecht ontvangt, wordt u verzocht de inhoud niet te gebruiken en
de afzender direct te informeren door het bericht te retourneren.
The information contained in this message may be confidential
and is intended to be exclusively for the addressee. Should you
receive this message unintentionally, please do not use the contents
herein and notify the sender immediately by return e-mail.