Last reminder: Brussels Smalltalk party 11th March

Cees De Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 15:25:27 UTC 2006

(that is this saturday, folks!)

In case you missed it or forgot to register: this Saturday there'll be
a Smalltalk party in Brussels at the Free University. Details in
http://prog.vub.ac.be:8080/SmalltalkParty/

The program is quickly filling, five presentations so far and I'm sure
that plenty of other stuff will be organized on the spot (it's a party
after all). The attendee list is growing, but I think we still can
host more people :-).

It looks like a fun event in a fun city, so book now before it's too late!

See you on Saturday (or Friday - lots of people stay at the Belmont
hotel, you can come over there if you arrive on Friday),

Cees