Box-Admins Team Report for February, 2006

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at angband.za.org
Tue Mar 7 07:18:15 UTC 2006

"Ken Causey" <ken at kencausey.com> reported:

> I want to thank the community for the monetary support
> needed to fund these boxes and remind them that the bills continue to
> appear and that you can currently contribute to the hosting bills by
> going to
>
> http://discuss.squeakfoundation.org/
>
> and clicking on the 'donate' button at the top right.  Note that a
> donation here may be used for other Squeak Foundation services including
> but not limited to development, development infrastructure, and
> promotion of Squeak.

Thanks for the report, Ken.

Is there any way for us to see (at least a summary of) the books for SqF? I
mean, I don't want to see the nitty gritties of every transaction, but I'd
like to see when the kitty gets near empty, for instance. I wouldn't _mind_
seeing a so-much-money-spent-on-PR, so-much-money-spent-on-Foo. That's just
a nice-to-have though.

frank