[Smalltalk Positions]

Slavik Zorin slavik.zorin at sync-sys.com
Tue Mar 7 05:33:52 UTC 2006

Synchrony Systems is expanding its Professional Services and R&D departments
in our Westchester, NY location.  We're looking for experienced hands-on
Smalltalk engineers with strong skills in Object Technology. A candidate
must have strong analytical skills; have good knowledge of modern
application architectures and previous experience developing and/or coding
to popular application frameworks. Additional Java and C# skills are a big
plus.

Work on application re-engineering projects revamping legacy Smalltalk
architectures to SOA. These projects include deep source code refactoring,
de-coupling presentation semantics from the domain, componentization,
namespace re-configuration and re-organization, dead-code analysis and
removal and other design-upgrade related projects. Most of the work is done
at Synchrony Westchester location. Some travel may be required.

Work with a senior advanced Smalltalk R&D team to develop and evolve
Synchrony's flagship product SMT (Software Modernization Technology). SMT is
a comprehensive analytical, refactoring and source code and UI
transformation platform supporting all commercial Smalltalk platforms.
Candidates must have strong VAST hands-development experience and deep
knowledge of programming languages and type systems.

Synchrony Systems is known worldwide as a software migration and
modernization company. For more information, please visit our website at
http://www.synchronysystems.com <http://www.synchronysystems.com/> .

Please, send your resume to:

Email: hr_department at synchronysystems.com

To speak with us by phone, please contact Mr. Zorin at:

Phone: 914 332-7772 ext. 610

Fax: 914 332-7773