Squeak Legal Entity Formation

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Tue Mar 7 23:48:36 UTC 2006

Hey Craig,

Congratulations!

Well I would vote for Delaware since there are a number of benefits of
incorporating there, not to mention the lower costs.  Also we already have
legal help from the software freedom law center, which is free.  I would say
that yes we should get the tax exempt status, and yes we need accounting
help.  Over all I would say not too much time and not very much money.  It
just needs to get done so we can move on.

Ron Teitelbaum