Squeak for "profesional" games

Alejandro F. Reimondo aleReimondo at smalltalking.net
Wed Mar 8 13:49:46 UTC 2006

Hi Andreas,

> > But, Croquet not is a collaborative soft?
> > The last new in the croquet
> > web is in 07/05/2005.
> It's very much alive. I literally just prepared another
> Hedgehog release candidate image five minutes ago.

Can you give me some links to works and contributions
 of other people to feel the "We" and not the "I" effect
 of any collaborative effort?

Or it is a collaborative, open, but private project?
 (guided by a private plan)

best,
Ale.

p.d.: I hope my words are not offensive, my question
 is related with the provability to grow a group devoted
 to 3D in the context of current Smalltalk user groups.