Some subjective requirements for a radically optimistic "Code-Wiki" (was: Re: bugs on mantis: who assigns them ?)

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Wed Mar 8 19:36:51 UTC 2006

On 8-Mar-06, at 7:05 AM, Markus Gaelli wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> I am still waiting for a radically optimistic "wiki like"
> environment, where anybody (ok, say having at least the status of
> an apprentice on Squeak-People...) can change code of the current
> golden_and_shared_image anytime, ideally _always_ developing with
> it as the base for his (do we have a she on Squeak-People with at
> least apprentice status?) daily work.
Given the number of mistakes even the best of the Master rated people
make I'd really  not like to live in a world where code could just be
stuffed in by anyone. Shudder.  I mean for goodness sake, I've been
doing this continuously for 23 years and still screw up.

tim
Strange OpCodes: SDP: Search and Destroy Pointer