[BUG][FIX] 3.9A 7002 - 7006 Loading from Squeakmap gives walkback

Thomas A Petersen tpeterse at csc.com
Thu Mar 9 12:28:39 UTC 2006

Goran and Fellow Squeakers,

thanks for the clue.  Here's what I did to fix my 7006 image:

Replace the text in the lines starting with

    Smalltalk

    SmalltalkImage current

in these two methods in the class SMInstallationRegistry
after opening a SqueakMap browser, waiting patiently, and abandoning the
debugger.

noteInstalledPackageWithId: aPackageId autoVersion: aVersion name: aName

noteUninstalledPackageWithId: aPackageId autoVersion: aVersion name: aName

Things work as they should.  Nice one!

Now my only problem is finding my notes so I can remember the right order
to load the packages...

By the way,
Squeak still Rocks!
tap

P.S.  Goran, you still rock too!  Your many contributions to the community
over the years are inspiring.