[BUG] Integer hex is missing in 7006?

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Thu Mar 9 19:18:56 UTC 2006

On 09.03.2006, at 19:46, Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:

> For whose what care:
>
> I don't have cable modem for a week because some accident broke
> lines in my
> building.
>
> This morning I load what seems the last image, 7006, and still I
> must wait
> loooooong time to download a entire system.

So maybe we should stop developing Squeak, then you wouldn't need to
dowload
anything.

> The walbacks seems more as usual, perhaps many untested code into ?

3.9a is *alpha*. (I think I explained that to you already...). The
term "alpha"
means exactly that: "please be aware: untested code, more walkback than
in the debugged 3.8".

> But what really upset me is trivial things what I use are vanished.

Of you find problems with the current alpha version, please fill out
a bug report in the bug tracker:

   http://bugs.impara.de/view_all_bug_page.php

> Is trivial copy and have it again in 7006 for me , but please don't
> do this
> or people lost faith in who are building the images.

Thanks a lot for your kind words!

      Marcus