Squeak-E

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Thu Mar 9 23:30:30 UTC 2006

Ahem,

Rob is currently helping us with our cryptography group, and as far as I
know is still working on Squeak-E.

A quote from Rob: "I work on SqueakElib, my squeak priority, only on an
occasional schedule when the moon is in the proper phase and astrological
signs point toward squeaky activities...once every 6 months or so."

I really don't think it necessary to assume details of someone's life by the
books they no longer use, or the fact that they don't return an email.

Rob's a great guy, and I'm sure he will provide an update himself about
Squeak-E.

Ron Teitelbaum
Squeak Cryptography Team Leader