darcs (was Re: [BUG] Integer hex is missing in 7006?)

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sun Mar 12 00:26:48 UTC 2006

On 11-Mar-06, at 1:59 PM, Avi Bryant wrote:

> But feel free to encourage us in whatever way seems appropriate :)
Hmm, as a first attempt, please consider yourselves encouraged
through the medium of my best English Schoolmaster Look Of Disdain At
The Boy That Didn't Finish His Homework.

You know you want to do it. You know we want you to do it. I would
suggest (in my role as Official Spokesmodel for the All-powerful
Board of the Squeak Foundation) that the foundation find some money
to sweeten the stick but to be honest any amount we could plausibly
come up with would be so little as to not even be insulting. If we
were still in the Good Old Days of infinite money (like say, Interval
Research) I'd be demanding that we hire you to do it. But we're not
and I can't. Dang.

tim
Useful random insult:- Doesn't just know nothing; doesn't even
suspect much.