[MC] suggestion for better (over)loading

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Fri Mar 17 20:04:41 UTC 2006

Tim -

There is a useful trick for that purpose which I use all the time.
Simply hit "changes" to see what differs and for each method where you
have a "source same but rev. changed" just right-click and "revert" it.
Typically (e.g., assuming you don't have gazillion of changed methods)
that works fairly well.

Cheers,
   - Andreas