Bounty Systems

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Mar 18 08:37:06 UTC 2006

On 18 mars 06, at 01:28, Andreas Raab wrote:

> Personally, I think bounties work best if they are used in the
> context of an existing support network. For example, I would think
> that a bounty for, say, "making loading in Monticello faster" might
> work because there is a community of MC developers/users out there,
> it's a small, tangible (and easy to measure) improvement and it's
> (most importantly) not in the critical path of anyone (if it
> doesn't get done, so what).

Exactly.
Here is a list of item
	improving squeaksource
	fixing scriptloading
	making MC loading faster and been better
	having a better OB faster integrated RB
	fixing the weakreference
	fixing the refresh
	curving MVC
	cleaning the image to use toolbuilder

are the kind of items we would like to see fixed.
So this would work.

Stef