[ANN] A 6 MB SqueakPlugin.image

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sat Mar 18 09:18:27 UTC 2006

Andreas Raab puso en su mail :

> And alternatively speciy a different image via the "imageName" parameter
> (same goes for "vmName" btw):
>
>> <OBJECT
>>     ID="SqueakOCX Control"
>        imageName="MySqueak.image"
>>     WIDTH=1024 HEIGHT=768
>>     ALIGN=center BORDER=2
>>     CLASSID="CLSID:2BE9C39E-8386-4435-B337-FCDAD8EAB006"
>>
>> CODEBASE="http://www.squeakland.org/installers/SqueakPluginInstaller.exe">
>>
>> <embed
>>     type="application/x-squeak-source"
>        imageName="MySqueak.image"
>>     ALIGN="CENTER"
>>     WIDTH="1024"
>>     HEIGHT="768"
>>     pluginspage="http://www.squeakland.org/detect.html"
>>     update_url="http://www.squeakland.org/update/"
>>> </embed>
>> </OBJECT>
Very thanks Andreas.

Your example is what I see when I first run the actual oficial
SqueakPlugin.image and look the show source in browser.

But what I asking is.

How I could have MySqueak.image and you (other person) could use via web ?

Today I have http://201-212-99-13.cab.prima.net.ar:8888 for running my
swikis, what wish know is the setup for MySqueak.image and the html code.

That way you (other person) don't need install any Squeak, only type
 http://201-212-99-13.cab.prima.net.ar/RemoteSqueak or similar

Very thanks !

Edgar