[ANN] Screenshots and popUp Snapshots for Squeak.

Peace Jerome peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 20 01:32:35 UTC 2006

>Yanni Chiu yanni at rogers.com
>Sun Mar 19 17:54:43 UTC 2006 wrote:
>

>Peace Jerome wrote:
>> The snapshot feature will work similarly with any
>> morph.
>
>Great work. I hope this means that you can snapshot
>any SystemWindow (e.g. ClassBrowser say).

Hi Yanni,

Yes, you can, easily.

I actually designed the snapshot stuff to work for any
morph. The screenshot application is actually a by
product.  Lex Spoon illustrated his documentation for
Chuck Demo with popUp thumbnails of browsers.  And as
I say, I got that part of the idea from him.

Yours in service, -- Jerome Peace