Morphic error

Marcus Pedersén marcus.pedersen at comhem.se
Mon Mar 20 21:41:28 UTC 2006

Hi!
I have made a small app with buttons, textfields and a "clock".
Quite often I get an error that says that one of my morphs
( different morphs from time to time) do not handle mouseOver: evt.
I am suspecting that I updates my different morphs with same type of
message. World doOneCycleNow is the problem. For instance I update my
clock with World doOneCycleNow every second.
Is there a better way to just update a specific morph?
Or am I on the wrong track with my error, is there something else
that can make my GUI throw this exception?
Please help me on where to start looking!
Many thanks in advance!
Regards
Marcus