Strange PasteUpMorph>>drawOn:

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at ext.cri74.org
Tue Mar 21 07:57:20 UTC 2006

Tom Phoenix a écrit :
> On 3/20/06, Hilaire Fernandes <hilaire at ext.cri74.org> wrote:
>

>>I found this method a bit strange. As it is showed by its code sample
>>below, grid will be rendered only if gridding is on.
>

> That sounds like exactly what I'd expect. What's strange?

griddingOn is a flag to know if point are to be locked to the grid
position (using the PasteUpMorph>>gridPoint: method)

gridVisible is a flag to tell if the grid is visible.

In the drawOn: method it looks to me a grid is display only if the 1.
gridding is activated, 2. the grid is set to be visible.

Indeed, this is the behavior I noted when I try to use the grid and the
gridding in my code. I try to get only one of these feature but I have
to take both. As a result I have to duplicate the griddingFlag in my
code to know if I want or not to use gridding.

--
ADD R0,R1,R2,LSL #2