Henrik antialising

Andrew Tween amtween at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 21 13:51:28 UTC 2006

Hi Bert,
I would very much like to adapt my sub-pixel work to use your Freetype2
plugin.

How should I proceed with installing it? In particular...

Which image should I use, 3.7, 3.8, 3.9, any particular configuration?

Which packages should I load?
    I have tried loading stuff, but get various errors, for example...
        When I try to load Freetype-Base-JMM.40.mcz into latest 3.9 I get...
            This package depends on the following classes:
              CTransformCanvas

    Is there some other stuff I need first?

How would I then set things up for building a VM & plugin for Windows?
    Do I need to obtain the source for a specific version of Freetype2 ?
    (When I built a custom VM for my new BitBlt mode, I found that I had to
do this from 3.7 Full.
    3.8 and later caused errors, but I didn't have time to investigate)

Any help you can give me is much appreciated.
Cheers,
Andy