Differences between squeak and Dolphin

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Mar 22 08:01:57 UTC 2006

I saw impressive demoes of Dolphin were you could package your
application in 256 k small library packages (starting around 256k).
So if you business is real with end user on PC, dolphin is much
better than VW and Squeak since it supports native
widgets on Windows and the code is cool.

The User interface builder is really nice: once a friend of mine told
me that if he would go in VB small app
he would use dolphin. I think that dolphin is a really good smalltalk
that I cannot use since I'm on mac :(

Stef