[ANN] 3.9a7015

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Mar 22 19:27:59 UTC 2006

On 22.03.2006, at 10:40, Dan Corneanu wrote:

>>     ---------------
>>     Change Set:        FontRegistryFix
>>     Date:            9 October 2005
>>     Author:            Yoshiki Ohshima
>>
>>     registry wasn't properly used for TTCFont.
>>     ----------------
> How can I see what does this change set contains?
> I am unable to find it in the 3.9a7015 image. I have searched it
> using the 'Change Set' tool. Am I doing something wrong?

The 3.9a image is managed using Monticello, so there are
no changesets...

I filed in all the changesets, then commited to the sqf SqueakSource
repository. From that, the image was build.

Normally, the MC changelog then contains a decription of what changed,
but because it was needed to merge over 100 changesets very fast I just
put "SqueakLand" into the ChangeLog... not good, I know.

The best might be to look at the diff that MC can build
of the package that TTCFont is in (Multilingual, interestingly). Or I
could
dig out the .cs if you need it.

        Marcus