[ANN] 3.9a7015

Dan Corneanu cdan at savatech.ro
Thu Mar 23 08:32:02 UTC 2006

Marcus Denker wrote:

> On 22.03.2006, at 10:40, Dan Corneanu wrote:

> The best might be to look at the diff that MC can build
> of the package that TTCFont is in (Multilingual, interestingly). Or I could
> dig out the .cs if you need it.

I'll try a diff and see what I can get. I just want to see what
changes were made because I think this change set also solved bug
#0003215.

It is a little bit confusing (at least for me) to follow the
CHANGELOG you have posted. I wish there was a way to know what bug a
change set, that gets in a new image, is addressing.

Anyway you are doing a good job.