Mac FFI prims plugin 1.6.0b3 pending (Croquet support)

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Fri Mar 24 00:09:04 UTC 2006

I'll note that the 3.8.11b4 mac carbon Universal VM uses a FFI plugin
that is broken for Croquet.

This seems to be a problem based on the FFI code used by the unix
tree. I have migrated the project to use the older
mac carbon FFI C code, and Andrea's windows FFI C code which then
avoids the crash.  These changes have been checked into the SVN tree.

I'll post a 3.8.11b5 VM in a few hours or in a day or so since I'm
still working on the OpenGL in a browser window
support. Any earlier adopters can email me for a replacement plugin
for testing.

===