Mantis Issue: 0003355 - TTCFont ascent reports wrong result

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Mon Mar 27 18:06:54 UTC 2006

On Sat, 2006-03-25 at 14:55 -0500, John Pierce wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I got in trouble last time I posted a fix to this list. I'm not sure
> how to post fixes, but I did make a bug report in Mantis (issue
> #0003355).

You can post a fix simply by modifying your image appropriately, using a
dual changesorter to make an appropriately simply changeset (make sure
to put your information in the preamble), file it out, gzip it with a
FileList (or from the command line as you prefer, and then attaching it
to the report using the 'Upload File' section of the report.  You may
have noticed that this field was also available when you created the
report.

Ken

P.S. I should be on #squeak (irc.freenode.net) of an on for the next
several hours if you need any assistance.