Graphical Display of 100,000 objects

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Mon Mar 27 19:44:53 UTC 2006

Hello all,

I need to build something that shows the interaction of about 100,000
objects.  The objects need to display by position and color.  I have x,y
positions and colors programmed.  What is the best way to display these
items?

I saw some of the simulation programs, and that looks like that may be what
I need.  If you have some tips for hooking the simulations up to my objects
please let me know.

I tried just turning on and off single pixels but the result was too small.
I could do some math and turn on more then one pixel to make the display
larger but I thought I'd ask if anyone had some ideas for a better way to do
this.

Thanks,

Ron Teitelbaum