[ANN] SUnitExtensions

Hernan Wilkinson hernan.wilkinson at mercapsoftware.com
Mon Mar 27 22:08:05 UTC 2006

Hi,
    we created a project in SqueakSource called SUnitExtensions with
extensions we added to SUnit.
    This package is needed to run the test of Aconcagua (see next mail!)
    The extensions are:
    * TestCase>>should: aBlock raise: anException withExceptionDo:
anotherBlock
    * TestCase>>should: aBlock notTakeMoreThanMilliseconds: anInteger
    * TestCase>>fail

    This are very useful methods... it would be nice to have them in the
SUnit package...
    Right now we created this package to be able to run the Aconcagua
tests. If they are added to the SUnit package, we can delete it.

    See http://www.squeaksource.com/SUnitExtensions.html

    Bye,
    Hernan.

--
Lic. Hernán A. Wilkinson

This message is confidential. It may also contain information that is
privileged or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you have
received it by mistake please let us know by e-mail immediately and
delete it from your system; you should also not copy the message nor
disclose its contents to anyone. Thanks.