Connectors help...

Elod Kironsky kironsky at grisoft.cz
Tue Mar 28 09:19:54 UTC 2006

Hi!

I would need some help with the Connectors package. My problem is, that
I need to define a custom menu for the end of the connectors. More
specifically, I need those ends (NCLineEndConstraintMorph) to react on
pressing the yellow button and redirect the event to the morph they are
connected to. I tried to figure out, how connectors handles events, but
it seems so, that it is using event handlers and I am not very
experienced with those. Thank for your help in advance,

Elod