[ANN] SUnitExtensions

hernan_wilkinson hernan.wilkinson at mercapsoftware.com
Tue Mar 28 11:46:57 UTC 2006

--- In squeak at yahoogroups.com, "Philippe Marschall"
<philippe.marschall at ...> wrote:

> >     * TestCase>>should: aBlock notTakeMoreThanMilliseconds: anInteger
> Shouldn't that be
>
> * TestCase>>shouldnt: aBlock takeMoreThan: aDuration
>
> milliSeconds would then be sent to anInteger
>
> self shouldnt: [ ... ] takeMoreThan: 5 milliSeconds

Well, the problem is that your suggestion is not portable to other
Smalltalk (like VisualAge or GemStone, that are the ones we use...)
But yes, I agree that your suggestion is better.
I'd like this methods to be part of SUnit, so I guess the people that
maintain SUnit should have the last word about this.

Hernan.