Squeak Chat Sunday April 2nd 08:00 GMT

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Wed Mar 29 17:03:50 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-03-29 at 12:24 +0200, Lord ZealoN wrote:
> Exists some log about this chats? I can't assist at the same moment.

The #squeak channel on irc.freenode.net is always logged by one if not
two bots.  The most reliable log can be found in raw form at

http://tunes.org/~nef/logs/squeak/

the filenames are dates, so scroll down to the bottom for the most
recent logs.

A more user friendly log can be found at

http://meme.b9.com/

however the bot associated with this log is not always reliable so the
data can be spotty at times.

Regarding the 'chats' in particular:  These announcements are sent out
automatically.  You may or may not find anything going on at any
particular scheduled time.  I had hoped that we would develop a habit of
gathering at these times, but that has not really occurred as of yet.  I
remain hopeful...

Ken

P.S. Related to this, some of us #squeak regulars are once again trying
to manage how much time we spend on the channel.  Currently a few of us
have agreed that we will try to be online on Monday and Tuesday of each
week during the afternoon in the US and evening/night in Europe.
Otherwise my intention is to at least stop by each week day (other than
Monday and Tuesday) for a half hour or so around 22:30 GMT.