[BUG] 0003400: Load Latest Code Updates Gives Walkback

John Pierce john at pierce.name
Fri Mar 31 03:05:36 UTC 2006

Hi all,

Am I missing something here? I cannot seem to load code updates from a
Squeak 3.9 image because Monticello appears to need a file that is not
available on the source.squeakfoundation.org/39a location.

How does the community propose that we keep 3.9 images up to date or
is "load code updates" no longer being used?

John