[ANN] eCompletion 3.0b1

Ruben Bakker ruben.bakker1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 12:43:44 UTC 2006

When I first released eCompletion more than a year ago, MVC support
was requested, too. I then asked how many people work on MVC without
Morphic, it seemed not worth the effort. Has the situation changed?

Personally I would prefer a Tweak port of eCompletion, as this will be
the future Ui framework for squeak. But I don't know when the
transition from Morphic to Tweak will happen and how important Tweak
is at the present time.

And there is even wxSqueak to consider - so many options...

Ruben