Strange Noise

Francisco Garau fgarau at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 23:18:33 UTC 2006

Hi,

After quite some time I've started squeaking again.

My Toshiba 2450 Laptop makes a constant noise whenever I have a 3.9 image
open. It only goes away when I am resizing the windows. I am running a
3.9a-7004 image on Windows XP using the VM marked as 3.7.1 release from Sep
23 2004.

The problem does not happen in a 3.9a-6678 image or any of the previous
ones.

It seems to be related to the introduction of the new handlers (those ones
used to resize the windows inside Squeak). Can somebody point me out to the
version where these new handlers were introduced?

Thanks,
Francisco