SQUEAKMAP QUESTION

goran at krampe.se goran at krampe.se
Thu May 4 10:55:05 UTC 2006

Hi Stephane!

Why the capital letters in the subject? Anyway...

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?st=E9phane_ducasse?= <ducasse at iam.unibe.ch> wrote:
> hi
>
> I would like to know how we can make sure that people to not get
> problems with squeakmap
> using 3.9.
>
> So what is the magic invocation to make sure that squeakmap works out
> of the box.

It depends a bit on what kind of approach you want to use. We can either
ship the image with a map in it already - but it will of course be
outdated in no time and it consumes ram. So I advocate shipping an
"empty" image (with all the code, but no actual SMSqueakMap instance in
it).

I am at work right now, but I can take a look later tonight at the
latest 3.9 image and send you a .cs that does the trick, ok?

regards, Göran