How does a newbie get past the feeling thay he is trying to understand an elephant whilst looking through a keyhole?

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Thu May 4 12:28:13 UTC 2006

Hello Marcus,

MD> Which version are you using? This is fixed in the 3.9 version of
MD> course, but I think I fixed it even in the 3.8 version....

MD> Name: Refactory-md.3844
MD> Author: md

I'm using Refactory-md3845.mcz and this definitely needs the keys
while the buttons in the code pane and the context menu of the method
pane (top rightmost) don't.

Don't know for 3844.

And I have previously installed Cees'
Tric-RefractoringBrowser-CdG.9.mcz which gives me only selected
categories.

To make it useful:
Took a 3.8.665 image
loaded  Refactory-md.3844
loaded  Tracing Messages Browser-cmm.19.mcz
Buttons and right mouse menu produce the old method browser
Alt-m and n produce the tracing messages browser.

Herbert                            mailto:herbertkoenig at gmx.net