Error: You have reached the size limit of the changes file.

radouane el marjani estel1212 at yahoo.fr
Fri May 5 13:39:57 UTC 2006

Hi,

Now I Have another failure, and I don't Know what that mean, have
someone an Idea.
 when I try to save my code I get this failure.
Squeak make me to time so crazy :-(!
Thanks,
Radouane
Error: You have reached the size limit of the changes file.
You must take action now to reduce it.
Close this error.  Do not attempt to proceed.
5 May 2006 3:35:18 pm

VM: Win32 - a SmalltalkImage
Image: Squeak3.8 [latest update: #6665]

SecurityManager state:
Restricted: false
FileAccess: true
SocketAccess: true
Working Dir C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\radouane\Desktop\02.05
Trusted Dir C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\radouane\Desktop\02.05\radouane
Untrusted Dir C:\My Squeak\radouane

CompiledMethod(Object)>>error:
    Receiver: a CompiledMethod (3558)
    Arguments and temporary variables:
        aString:     'You have reached the size limit of the changes file.
You must take ac...etc...
    Receiver's instance variables:
a CompiledMethod (3558)

CompiledMethod>>checkOKToAdd:at:
    Receiver: a CompiledMethod (3558)
    Arguments and temporary variables:
        size:     31
        filePosition:     34051743
        fileSizeLimit:     33554432
        margin:     100000
        i:     0
    Receiver's instance variables:
a CompiledMethod (3558)

CompiledMethod>>putSource:fromParseNode:inFile:withPreamble:
    Receiver: a CompiledMethod (3558)
    Arguments and temporary variables:
        sourceStr:     a Text for 'menuAuswahlRechtRuflisten
^true'
        methodNode:     menuAuswahlRechtRuflisten
    ^ true
        fileIndex:     2
        preambleBlock:     [] in
CompiledMethod>>putSource:fromParseNode:class:category:wit...etc...
        file:     MultiByteFileStream: 'C:\Dokumente und
Einstellungen\radouane\Desktop\02....etc...
        remoteString:     a RemoteString
        st80str:     nil
        strm:     nil
    Receiver's instance variables:
a CompiledMethod (3558)

CompiledMethod>>putSource:fromParseNode:class:category:withStamp:inFile:priorMethod:
    Receiver: a CompiledMethod (3558)
    Arguments and temporary variables:
        sourceStr:     a Text for 'menuAuswahlRechtRuflisten
^true'
        methodNode:     menuAuswahlRechtRuflisten
    ^ true
        class:     HandyViewDesign
        catName:     #'accessing MenuAuswahlRecht'
        changeStamp:     'radouane 5/5/2006 15:35'
        fileIndex:     2
        priorMethod:     a CompiledMethod (2963)
        file:     MultiByteFileStream: 'C:\Dokumente und
Einstellungen\radouane\Desktop\02....etc...
    Receiver's instance variables:
a CompiledMethod (3558)

--- The full stack ---
CompiledMethod(Object)>>error:
CompiledMethod>>checkOKToAdd:at:
CompiledMethod>>putSource:fromParseNode:inFile:withPreamble:
CompiledMethod>>putSource:fromParseNode:class:category:withStamp:inFile:priorMethod:
HandyViewDesign
class(ClassDescription)>>logMethodSource:forMethodWithNode:inCategory:withStamp:notifying:
HandyViewDesign
class(ClassDescription)>>compile:classified:withStamp:notifying:logSource:
HandyViewDesign
class(ClassDescription)>>compile:classified:withStamp:notifying:
HandyViewDesign class(ClassDescription)>>compile:classified:notifying:
Browser>>defineMessageFrom:notifying:
Browser>>compileMessage:notifying:
Browser>>contents:notifying:
PluggableTextMorph>>acceptTextInModel
PluggableTextMorph>>accept
TextMorphForEditView>>acceptContents
TextMorphEditor>>accept
[] in TextMorphEditor(ParagraphEditor)>>save: {[self accept]}
TextMorphEditor(Controller)>>terminateAndInitializeAround:
TextMorphEditor(ParagraphEditor)>>save:
TextMorphEditor(ParagraphEditor)>>dispatchOnCharacter:with:
TextMorphEditor>>dispatchOnCharacter:with:
TextMorphEditor(ParagraphEditor)>>readKeyboard
TextMorphEditor>>readKeyboard
[] in TextMorphForEditView(TextMorph)>>keyStroke: {[editor readKeyboard]}
TextMorphForEditView(TextMorph)>>handleInteraction:fromEvent:
TextMorphForEditView>>handleInteraction:fromEvent:
TextMorphForEditView(TextMorph)>>keyStroke:
TextMorphForEditView>>keyStroke:
TextMorphForEditView(TextMorph)>>handleKeystroke:
KeyboardEvent>>sentTo:
TextMorphForEditView(Morph)>>handleEvent:
TextMorphForEditView(Morph)>>handleFocusEvent:
[] in HandMorph>>sendFocusEvent:to:clear: {[ActiveHand := self.
ActiveEvent := anEvent.  result := focusHolder     han...]}
[] in PasteUpMorph>>becomeActiveDuring: {[aBlock value]}
BlockContext>>on:do:
PasteUpMorph>>becomeActiveDuring:
HandMorph>>sendFocusEvent:to:clear:
HandMorph>>sendEvent:focus:clear:
HandMorph>>sendKeyboardEvent:
HandMorph>>handleEvent:
HandMorph>>processEvents
[] in WorldState>>doOneCycleNowFor: {[:h |  ActiveHand := h.  h
processEvents.  capturingGesture := capturingGest...]}
Array(SequenceableCollection)>>do:
WorldState>>handsDo:
WorldState>>doOneCycleNowFor:
WorldState>>doOneCycleFor:
PasteUpMorph>>doOneCycle
[] in Project class>>spawnNewProcess {[[World doOneCycle.  Processor
yield.  false] whileFalse.  nil]}
...etc...