Re-2: Error: You have reached the size limit of the changes file.

Frank Urbach frank.urbach at schmees.com
Fri May 5 14:44:12 UTC 2006

Hi Pier,

if I in the rigth way the source file contains the whole history of changes in
the code. I think the most code today is stored in a monticello project or in
Squeakmap. If you only interessted in working packages you only needs the working
sourcecode. So you lose only the history and get enough space for new things ;-).

Cheers,
  Frank